to Foster Parent Contact
Sample letter 2: School
This is a very important year in your child's school career.
During this year your child will learn many things that
will create a foundation for all future learning. In order
for your child to get the most from this year I ask your
cooperation with a few requests.
1. School begins at 8:20. Please make sure that your child
is at line-up by 8:15 so that we may begin our school day
2. If your child is absent, please send a note explaining
the absence when he/she returns to school. Excessive absences
will be questioned.
3. Your child will have homework every night. The homework
will always be something that your child should be able
to do by him/herself. It will always have been explained
in class. Please look it over and sign it.
4. All notes will be placed in your child's folder. Please
check the folder every day.
5. The class goes to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday.
Please make sure that your child wears sneakers on these
6. If your child is having a problem of any sort, in school,
please make an appointment to see me in order to discuss
the matter. The times I am available for meetings are:
Monday 1:20 - 2:05
Tuesday 2:05 - 2:50
Wednesday 10:45 - 11:30
Thursday 9:00 - 9:45
Friday 12:30 - 1:15
It is my wish that this will be both a productive and enjoyable
year for your child. We should work together in order to
provide the best conditions for your child's education.