IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS!
LESSON 3- HOW DO ASTROLOGICAL TRAITS RELATE TO YOU?
1. To write narrative accounts on how your astrological sign describes you.
2. What is your horoscope?
1. Have children log on to http://jksalescompany.com/dw/astrology.html and http://astrologycom.com/horoscope.html to read their personal horoscopes for the day. Ask leading questions: a. Does your horoscope seem to describe what you are like? b. What does your horoscope say will happen to you?
1. Have children log onto http://astrology-online.com/persn.htm and research their astrological character traits. Here is an example of Aries' character traits:
2. Have students write an original narrative account about how they feel their behavior exemplifies their sign's character traits. Click here for student samples.
3. Have students log onto the following websites to chart their horoscopes and those of their friends and families.
1. Students can make up horoscopes to go with their friends' and families' birth signs.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE SITE!