Use four (4) sheets of paper of the same size (four different colors):
- One sheet of paper is labeled "gallon."
- A second sheet of paper is folded into four parts and labeled
- A third sheet of paper is folded into eight parts and labeled
- The last sheet of paper is folded into 16 parts and labeled
- Cut the pieces of paper on the folded lines.
- Put the pieces together, either by gluing or by using paper fasteners, to
create the body, arms, legs, fingers, and toes of "Measurement
- Add a head and the completed project represents the capacity measures of