PHOTOSHOP ASSIGNMENT #1
If you are one of the lucky students with photoshop at home
you can work on this assignment from home and email to me when it is finished
The objectives of this assignment are:
- Resize your new file by going to image and then to Image size. Change the
image size to 6 inches wide, 4 inches high, and resolution of 300 dpi.
- Use the photo from this link to work from. It is a 6.8 MB file it will take
a while to load. Photoshop File
- Now you are going to move the selected area to your new canvas. Click on
the selected area and use the move tool to move it to the new canvas. Notice
that now you have two layers.
- On your second layer clean up the edges of your cut out using the eraser
- Now you are going to create a cool background. Go to the layer palette and
click on background.
- Use various tools like the paint bucket and airbrush and create an artistic
background that will go with the picture. Be creative and have fun.
- Your final task is to use several filters from the filter menu to create
an even more stunning background.
- Once you are all done flatten your layers and save your work.
- Make sure you send a grade sheet with your file!